Sunday, September 11, 2011

Tunnel Vision

Tunnel Vision...
LOA (Part II)

By Malia Shields*
In college, about age 21, I had a friend who flew the little airplanes. I don't know what the proper name for the little sardine cans is, so we'll go with little airplanes.  ANYway…I wanted to go to Kansas-- I lived in Denver, CO.  I had a friend of a friend who thought I was a great match, romantically, for their friend of a friend, and since we were all so close (kidding) and romance being the main goal for that hormonally-ruled age group, I made it my mission to get to Kansas ASAP.  Wouldn't ya know it, weather turned on us, and there were storms.  My sardine can pilot friend said, "No go." And, I said, "Ohhhhh no!"

 So... off I went and bought us all breakfast at the ever popular BK, and we sat down as a group to focus, pray, and mediate on our flight being perfect and safe.  We kept the weather channel on so we could watch our progress. We would picture our safe tunnel of weather from Denver to Kansas then check back with the weather channel, and back ‘n forth.

Within about half an hour, the weather had cleared, and we could leave. You'd think it ends here BUT... this is where it gets GOOD. As we got up in the air in our little sardine can, it was GORGEOUS. We were in the air for all of 10 minutes, when I realized we were literally in a TUNNEL surrounded by clouds. Our little tunnel was perfectly safe and sound, and the weather outside our tunnel was still stormy. It was quite AMAZING.

*Malia is an artist, energy reader and healer currently living and working mountains of Colorado with her amazing son, Lucas. She can be contacted for healing sessions and readings, among other fun things, at www.Intuitively-Guided.com or at Malia@Intuitively-Guided.com and as well, her expansive portfolio of paintings, photography and multi-media works can be viewed and purchased through www.StudioMalia.com.  (backdrop on Holkids is "Together V" by Malia and Lucas Shields)

No comments:

Post a Comment